One of the most common questions I get asked when home sellers call me is
how does this work?
If you have ever had the curiosity to know how investors buy houses, let me reveal it to you as simply as possible.
How do you sell a house to an investor?
Let me lay it out simply for you.
Whatever your reason for selling a house, we will try to create a solution that works fairly for you and us.
We work hard to help you sell your house fast.
1. First, there is no “one size fits all” and there is “no program.”
Each seller is in a unique situation.
It might be:
- A pending foreclosure
- A divorce
- An inherited property
- Back Taxes
- County Selling your house for back taxes
- A property from a different era that is out of date
- Too many repairs
- You live too far away.
So now matter what your situation, we can custom fit a solution that will help you sell your house to us.
We want to buy it.
Guideline #1: It must make economic sense to us.
Buying your house must make economic sense to us. Your house is a business decision for us. There is no emotional attachment to your house.
If buying your house doesn’t make economic sense to us, we can’t buy it. We are not moving into your house.
- If houses in your neighborhood are closing on sale at $60,000, we will not pay $80,000 for it.
- If investors are buying properties in your neighborhood at $35,000, we will not pay 60,ooo for it.
Guideline #2: It must be fair to you.
When we buy your house, we believe in being fair.
We are not out to steal your house for the lowest dollar.
We will make an offer that is guided by our formulas, but that seeks to meet your needs as well.
But here are some general guidelines for you to keep in mind.
- To sell your house FAST for all cash, you have to price it right. See more information below.
- If you need some cash now and can wait a while for the rest, we may be able to get you what you need.
- If you don’t have to have cash right now, we will make you our best offer!
- If you own your home free and clear, we pay you higher rate of return than a bank would if you’d receive payments.
Simply tell us what you NEED and we’ll customize a solution specifically for your situation.
A word about Cash Offers:
For any property sale there is a trade-off between price and time.
If you have the time to wait for a full price and full market offer via traditional channels, please list your house with a real estate agent.
But if you need to sell now and need cash now, we can give you an all cash offer.
Our cash offer would be a fair and realistic price based on an immediate cash sale.
And it’s a price we’re ready to pay you now.
Free Phone Call
You are invited to pick up the phone and give me a call.
Normally during normal business hours 9-5 Eastern time, you should have no problem speaking with me.
The process of selling your house to an investor is simple, but if you are just starting, it’s full of unknowns.
- Where do I start?
- What do I do?
- How does this work?
- What can you do for me and my situation?
Questions… Questions… Questions… you get to ask as many as you wish.
You’ve heard it before: there are no dumb questions.
I’m a straight shooter and will give you an answer that benefits you, not me.
During your FREE Consultation with us, you will also be asked a series of questions concerning any or all of the following:
- Your Situation – why do you want to sell your house to a company like us.
- Your House – Features about your house that may make it marketable to a future buyer. If your house is ugly, what repairs do you think need to make it beautiful?
- Your Mortgage (if applicable) – The amount you owe, how may months past due you are, who your lender is, how many mortgages you have on your property, etc.
After your consultation, you will have a clear picture of where you stand and I be able to know if we can help you, even before we see the property.
You can be assured that you will be treated with honesty and respect regarding your situation.
You will NOT waste your time or receive false hope.
Feel free to give me a call at 804/719-1489.
No pressure, no commitment, and curiosity is welcomed.