Are you seeking to avoid foreclosure in the state of Virginia?
You’ve got a couple of options
Steps to Avoid Foreclosure in Virginia
HUD once put out a document for homeowners entitled, Tips for Avoiding Foreclosure – HUD. It has since been removed, but the steps to avoiding foreclosure are really are pretty simple:
- Don’t ignore the problem
- Contact the lender as soon as possible and work with them
- Open and respond to mail from your lender.
- Know your mortgage rights.
- Understand foreclosure prevention options. (Selling in one of them)
- Contact a HUD approved housing counselor.
- Prioritize your spending.
- Use your assets to recover the debt.
- Avoid foreclosure prevention companies that charge fees up front.
- Don’t loose your house to foreclosure recovery or prepay loan mod Scams.
Should I sell my house to Avoid Foreclosure in Virginia?
Here is a simple test:
- Are your mortgage payments falling behind?
- Can you bring your mortgage payments back to current in lump sum as they demand?
- Has the lender refused to approve my loan modification?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, then one option is to sell your house to a home buying professional like us.
If you decide to sell your home to avoid foreclosure in Virginia, you can rest assured that we will treat you fairly and with respect. You are not alone in this, and we have solved foreclosure problems for homeowners before.
There are no fees to you and we will tell you quickly if we are able to help you.
Give us a call, at 804-719-1489 or use the form here to start