If you want to sell your house to avoid foreclosure in Virginia, I want to give you some options.
I have talked with several individuals like you who have found themselves too far behind on their house payments to catch up.
I have also talked with people who are just beginning to fall behind in their mortgage payments because of a job loss, a medical bill, or some other life transition that has caused a financial crisis in their life.
No matter what the reason is for falling behind on your house payment, the next step is for you do something today.
Sell your house to us
We have been buying homes out of foreclosure since 2005.
We are professional homebuyers who can treat you with dignity and respect in a situation where you may not feel like you have gotten enough.
We have the attorneys who will handle the details of the transaction so that selling your house is as easy as possible.
We handle all the paperwork.
You simply need to move and be out of your house by the time you close when sell your house to us.
We desire to make this transaction as smooth as possible so it is one less headache for you to deal with.
Here are some of the options to sell your home to us:
1. Â We restore your back payments and your credit with that lender as we cure the default and keep the payments current.
2. Â We could help you with a short sale of your house, where the bank will accept a balance less than what is owned.
3. Â We simply purchase the house for cash for the balance owed if it makes business sense for us to do so.
Those are the three ways to sell your house to avoid foreclosure in the state of Virginia. Â You may have other options, but if you have already decided to sell, those are your options when working with us.
Pick Your Next Step to Sell your house to avoid foreclosure
1. Â If you want to read a little further on avoiding foreclosure through selling your house, go here.
2. Â Call me at 804/719-1489 during normal business hours on the East Coast. Â I try to answer my own phone.
3. Â Fill out this form, and I’ll call you shortly: