If you want to sell your home fast – you have several options.
- Fisbo — sell it for sale by owner.
- Discounter who only lists in the MLS but you do the marketing
- With an agent —
Do you want to sell your house FAST?
With your these options, here is what to expect
- Make all the expensive repairs to make the house show well (new carpet, fresh paint, fix all the broken faucets, etc).
- 6 more mortgage payments.Â Days on market is upwards now of 6 months in many places in Virginia.
- Expenses to advertise your home for sale, unless you use a full service agent.Â Example: A Sunday ad in the Richmond Times Dispatch for 4 lines runs $70.Â I have paid upwards of $300 for one ad on a weekend.
- Seller assistance $5K.Â Sellers are now expected to contribute closing costs.
- 3% closing fees (transfer taxes, lawyer fees).
- 6% commission if you use a realtor.
- More repair expenses after the inspection.
I have anecdotal evidence from some sellers that have paid upwards of $40,000 transaction costs to sell their house after making all the repairs, paying an agent, and assisting with closing.
That’s not FAST, and that’s very Expensive.
How to sell your House Fast.
The easiest way to sell your home quickly is to unload it with an investor.Â Â Â We’ll buy it as is, where is, and in most cases, we’ll pay most if not all the closing costs.Â The key to selling to an investor is the right price.Â You determine what price you need and we’ll see if we can unload the house for you.
With an investor, you can get a fixed date for closing, typically in under 30 days (no more mortgage payments).Â We buy as is, meaning no repairs, and best of all, you don’t have to pay for a realtor.
If you are in central Virginia and want an offer on your home, check out this video on how to call us.