The other day, a house seller called me, wanting to “sell their house as is.”
They don’t want to
- fix the floors
- paint the walls
- update the electrical system
- replace the furnace
You may want to sell your house “as is” because there is no time for clean up, high end repairs, or not enough money in your hand to make the repairs.
Maybe you just want to get rid your house for fast cash and sell your house as is.
Sell your house for cash as is
“As is” is just that.
We have bought these types of homes since we have been in business.Â Here are some examples:
- Rotten floor joists from bathroom toilet leak.
- Trees growing through the living room floor.
- Second stories that have collapsed into the first floor.
- One house missing an exterior wall
Now these are extreme rehab examples.
However, we have bought houses as is that are ok, just out of date.
- Outdated but functional kitchen.
- Homeowners association complaints about siding and exterior repairs.
- Former Tenants who destroyed the home.
- EstateÂ clutter.
If we talk about the fast sale of your home, we’d take it as is.
No need to make repairs, no need to fix things up.Â No need to clean out the junk.
You simply sell your house as is to us and we buy it as is.
That is what we do.Â We clean it out.Â We make the repairs.Â You simply get rid of your headache of your as-is house.
Or Call us directly at 804-719-1489 and ask for Chris.
Please use normal business hours, Eastern Time US.
We by as-is houses nationwide in the US.